Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Keeping Organized

My friend asked me how I keep my toys organized and this is it, the toy closet. It's suppose to be the coat closet in the house but we keep our coats in the garage and our toys in the coat closet. I try and have a box or a bag for each set of toys. Everything needs a place. We don't have a lot of toys but if we did, I would just put them away somewhere else and switch them every month or two. A closet full is about all I can deal with. I always try and have my house 5 mins away from clean. That way if we ever have last minute visitors I can quickly clean my house before they get here. And that means that there can't be too many toys out. Our coats in the garage. Soon to have coats, boots, mittens, hats, and whatever else Idaho winters require.

2 comments:

jeremy and steph said...

you rock! Great job...I am inspired :)

Criscell said...

Thanks for all the tips the other day! This is why you're such an organized mom! The pics are great. Someday I'll have my OWN house to organize again...