I need some help. Camden has become a high energy toddler in the last little while and I need some idea' s on how to focus his little man energy. It just seems like he needs a job, task, or challenge of some sorts. Do you have any idea's? This is one thing I thought of and he loves.
He had to use the tongs to pick up the toys out of the basket. He loves it and it kept him entertained for awhile. What do you do to keep your little guys focused and out of trouble?
He had to use the tongs to pick up the toys out of the basket. He loves it and it kept him entertained for awhile. What do you do to keep your little guys focused and out of trouble?

5 comments:
Send any tips you get my way! I need help too!! We barely survived church today!
check out momtessori.blogspot.com (let me know if you can't get to it) and navigate back through her posts. she does hands on teaching things with common household stuff for all ages. it's gotten me through some of the stuck-in-the-house blues!
Also, I love the book "Mommy's Rainy Day Survival Guide" .
I love this website: http://www.redshift.com/~bonajo/index.htm
Look under boredom busters, and preschoolers: what to do during school time?
Good luck!
Hey I found ur blog! Your kids r so cute! Bentley keeps entertained forever either with really simple puzzles or he loves legos...but mostly Peyton keeps him entertained most of the day! Ha ha
I love the "5 min to clean". I need to do some serious organizing.
HEy Girl! I hadn't been to your blog in so long. Your little Man isn't so little anymore and looking so cute. Good luck with the busy-ness. Sorry I have no suggestions. Sometimes I think they just like to do what we do. If IM putting clothes in the wash I let them put some. If Im unloading dishes I just let em unload a few dishes. Just a thought! How are you guys?
Post a Comment