Sunday after conference my family got together at my Mom's grave. Can you believe it's been a year today, time truly does fly. We miss our Mom. I especially missed her during our first few weeks in Pocatello. I felt like I had a lot I wanted to talk to her about. I have so much Faith, Hope, and Peace when I think about her though. I know she is doing something pretty important on the other side. I love to think about her preparing a home for all her family up in Heaven, just like she did here. I love you Mom!
Cam has become a little crazy man. He sat on his cousin face and jumped up on down, while everyone shared memories of mom and favorite General Conference talks.
The grave, It's always weird to me that my name is on a grave.
Cam has become a little crazy man. He sat on his cousin face and jumped up on down, while everyone shared memories of mom and favorite General Conference talks.
The grave, It's always weird to me that my name is on a grave.



2 comments:
What a beautiful post. I'm so glad you could be with your family. I was thinking about you on Tues. and I should have called you! I thought you were probably still with your family but I guess you were back in Poci by then. I can hardly believe it's already been a year since she passed away. I'm so sorry--I know that I can't fully comprehend how hard it would be to lose your mom. You are so strong and faithful to move forward and know that she's preparing a place for you in heaven--of which I have no doubt!
Wow it gave me chills to read the sweet post about your mom. We miss her too. Your family is a great example to all of us!
Post a Comment