Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lake POWELL

Lake Powell was a blast this year, I think it was one my favorite trips ever. We had a small group and it made things real simple and fun. Halle and Cam both adore their big cousins and I love watching them interact. We spent Tue-Sat at the Lake. What a fun week. Family Pictures
Smore's Cam and his twin Cousin Jake
Alissa's niece's
Watermelon football, picking teams, youngest to oldest
Cam loving riding on the fast boat
Wes's Sand Lion, he's got mad talent
Group shot

5 comments:

Corrina Baker said...

Wes, That little Cam is adorable! The whole family just beautiful! Glad you are doing so well :)

Elizabeth said...

You guys look great -- and it looks like you're having fun! I'm glad you got to have a getaway :) The kids are so sweet!

Criscell said...

What FUN pictures!! It looks like you guys really had an awesome time. I love Wes' sand lion--that is super cool!

ashlee said...

That lion is crazy, Wes!

2x2momma said...

this trip looks so amazing! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Miss you!