Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

July

July has been a really fun and exciting month for our family. We've really enjoyed being able to spend so much of our time with family. Wes has enjoyed helping my brothers with work and working on my sisters backyard. I've enjoyed scrapbooking with my sisters and nieces.
We will be moving this week to Pocatello and the month of August will be full of lots of new uncomfortable situations as Wes and Halle start at new schools, and we all get adjusted to new friends, neighbors, and a new ward. I secretly wish we were going back to Arizona and I think Halle does too. We really miss it.
Despite all the changes this month we do have two more family reunions that we are really looking forward to. One with all of Wes's Family in Nauvoo and one with all my family including my brother and his son in Lava Hot Springs.
Here are some pictures from this month. Camden and Daddy viewing the fire truck at the American Fork Country Fair. All ready for church with Grandpa.
Sparklers! I 've seen more fireworks this summer then I've ever seen in my whole life.
Camden on a helicopter at Herriman City Days!
Back to school shopping at the Gateway in SLC.
Halle and Brienna striking a pose in Forever 21.

4 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

Sounds like so much fun. I can't believe you're moving to Pocatello already. I can't believe how fast the summer has gone. I'm glad you had fun with your families. We miss you guys.

Criscell said...

Such cute pictures! I love the one of Cam in the helicopter--he looks like he's right at ease. I hope all goes well with the move. I'll be thinking about you! So did you find a preschool for Halle then? When does she start? We are excited to have you guys close and can't wait to get together soon!

Kirsten said...

forever 21 still exists??!!

when will you guys be in nauvoo? we are going in aug. too. how funny if we ran into each other! (wait-do you want to run into each other? would you have time?)

2x2momma said...

Alissa, your kids are so cute! Sounds like you've got some big changes coming up. We miss you guys!
xox