Tuesday, June 22, 2010
POCATELLO!
We went to Pocatello, We found our next house, and this is the only picture I took while we were there. It's at our favorite and the best ice cream place in the whole world, "Reed's Dairy". SERIOUSLY IT'S THE BEST! We take residency of our new home on August 4 @ 3:00pm. We are very excited and will post some picture ASAP.
PS: if you just moved into a new house, I want to see some pictures........hint, hint Joanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Coolio!
That is so exciting. I'm glad you found a place. Post pictures when you get in and settled. We miss you guys. Hope you're having a great summer.
It was so fun to have you guys come visit us! You're welcome anytime. I wish you had taken some pics of your house! That is so exciting that you found one and it sounds awesome. I guess I will see it soon enough though.
REEDS DAIRY! shout out!
Post a Comment