Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

In Our next Place...

In our next apartment/ house I want first and foremost to have another room. Wes needs a study room. I'm also in love with this wall and wouldn't mind doing something like it in our bedroom or entry way. (Courtesy of my little green notebook)I also want a new kitchen table. A really big one so we can have people over and we can all sit down together at the same table. I want an old wood one like in the picture with all different solid wood chairs. (courtesy of White Berry)

I would also like to have a little yard. Just a fenced in space where Camden can hangout. A trampoline would also be nice. We will see.

2 comments:

Criscell said...

I totally agree with you on the kitchen table, yard, and extra bedroom. Lucky girl-- you'll probably get all that before I will!!

Darren and Kim said...

It is so true, big tables are the best. I am still waiting for that day ass well!