Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sad!

There are a few things that make me sad when I think about them. One of them is that on May 12 I will no longer live by these girls. I have the best friends right now. Probably the best friends I've ever had. Sometimes I think I've been blessed with such good friends because I needed them so much as I mourned the death of my mom. It would of been a lot harder without them. Girls what am I going to do without you. Jo- Who's going to help me decorate my new place? At least I know that you shouldn't hang shelves on little pins. You need heavy duty screws. Britni- Who's going fire up my competitive spirit when playing volleyball and and plan a party to celebrate every little good thing that happens? Kristy- Whose house are we going to celebrate Holidays at when we can't be with family? Criscell- Who will listen to me even when all I do is complain:( The sad part is, I'm not the only one whose going to be sad. Halle loves her friends just as much as I do.
Oh well, I'm just happy that I have good friends and I'm happy that we moved to AZ. Wes discovered himself here and I survived another 2 1/2 years of being mother of small children and Thanks to my friends had a lot of fun while doing it.

2 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

We're going to miss you too. I think it will be hard on all of us. I hope the friendships we've made will bond us for life. I hope we can always lean on each other in every aspect of our lives. We'll miss you more than you know. Don't know what we'll do without you.

Criscell said...

What a sweet post. You're going to make me cry, so stop talking about moving!! Good thing you're going to ID too so maybe I can still see you once in a while. I am so grateful for all of you girls. I will always treasure my memories from the past three years as some of the best times of my life.