Happy Easter! I love the photos! It's amazing, but except for their coloring, I think H. looks so much like her cousin A., especially when she smiles. And C. is such a little man in his church clothes! It's like baby Wesley reincarnated! It looks like you guys had a great Easter :) xxoo
Hey Guys! It was great hanging out with you and the kids tonight :) I'm excited to start reading your blog! Also, I don't know if you have ever played the game Settlers, but we need to have you over and play that game! :)
5 comments:
What a fun time we had with you guys! I love those pics of your kiddos. Halle looks darling in that dress and the one of the three girls is SO cute!
Happy Easter! I love the photos! It's amazing, but except for their coloring, I think H. looks so much like her cousin A., especially when she smiles. And C. is such a little man in his church clothes! It's like baby Wesley reincarnated! It looks like you guys had a great Easter :) xxoo
Hey Guys! It was great hanging out with you and the kids tonight :) I'm excited to start reading your blog! Also, I don't know if you have ever played the game Settlers, but we need to have you over and play that game! :)
wes! your kids are just about the cutest babes i have ever seen!
Post a Comment