Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mom's Funeral

I stole a few pictures off of my aunts blog from the funeral. Everything went really well. It has been so nice to be surrounded by family these last few days. Family is the most important thing. Isn't it sad that we need a funeral to remind us of this. The picture below is a picture of two of my moms sisters and my grandma. We have been hanging out together all week, playing games, putting together puzzles and laughing over old memories. What FUN!

4 comments:

Cara and Steve said...

Alissa, I'm sorry to hear about your your mother's passing. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad that I ran into you today & see you are still smiling... you are always so happy and cheerful :) It looks like it was a beautiful day for the funeral. Let me know if you need anything... I would love to help in any way possible.

Barbara said...

We love you Alissa, you are an awesome lady and mom.

Travis and Britni said...

I'm so glad you made it home safe. It was so good to see you on Monday and hear how you're doing in person. You're amazing. Love ya.

Criscell said...

You're right--family IS the most important thing. Nothing else really matters in this life. I'm so glad the funeral went well. You've been so strong through it all. Love you!