Thursday, October 15, 2009
Thanks Friends
When I thought of this a post a song came to my head. I don't even know who it's by but the chorus says something along the line of, "I get by with a little help from my friends." I don't know what I would do without my friends at this time in my life. Everyone has been so kind to me, sending me cards, bringing me dinner, praying for me and my family. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you. I have felt loved and supported through my grieving and I feel so lucky to have such a good circle of friends. Thanks Friends, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We love you too. You're the best.
Love you! I COMPLETELY understand if you're not anymore, but was wondering were you still gonna come out to Cali for a visit?
I'm so grateful for YOU--you're the one that brought ME dinner, remember? I loved your testimony on Sunday. It was so beautiful. You've been so strong through everything.
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I didn't even know she was sick. I hope you feel peace at this time. My dad's passing was almost unbearable...I wouldn't wish it on anyone. You are in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything...even if it's someone to vent to. I found it helpful to cry with someone who had been through it. Hang in there...you'll learn to adjust to this new life. Thank goodness we know we will have a joyous reunion someday! I love you!
Post a Comment