Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hike To Santa

Yesterday we went on a hike to see Santa. It was through AZ park and Rec. Although the picture doesn't show it, Halle was very excited to tell Santa that she wanted purple nail polish and a big girl bed for Christmas.

5 comments:

Frei Family said...

Hmm... i have never heard of anything like that... sounds like fun!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I second the first comment, A hike to see santa is just foreign to me!! It seems hike and santa shouldn't be in the same sentence, and the fact that you are in summer close and the sun is out seeing santa is even more foreign!!

Criscell said...

I love it--you just barely had a baby and you're already out there hiking away! Wish we had gone with you guys. Maybe I would have gone into labor like Kristy...

It was so fun to have you guys over tonight!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I can't believe all that you are doing.

2x2momma said...

I don't know why, but the photo of Santa in the desert just made me laugh and laugh! How did his sleigh get there? What a hoot! Looks like you had a lot of fun with him ;)