- Two cute kids that love each other- Halle has been a nice big sister so far. She pretty much ignores Cam and that's how I like it. They'll have plenty of time to get to know each other when Cam gets a little bit bigger.
2. Wash Cloth Ducks- My Friend Melissa gave me two of these little ducks. They're the best things in the world for cleaning under Cam fat little chin where all the milk collects.
3. Camden- He is so much fun. I'm enjoying him so much. I must be in the honeymoon phase still because I love to wake up with him in the middle of the night. I feel like it's the only real quality time we get together. He is the best baby and I'm so in love with him already.
3. A supportive family- I love getting calls from all are family making sure we are doing okay. What would we do with out all the support and love.
4. Halle's Kitchen- Grandma Brenda sent Halle this kitchen a few days before Cam was born. I've been eating lots of homemade mac and cheese since. Thanks grandma Brenda.
7. Relief Society Sisters- We have had the best dinners this past week. It is so helpful to have a meal brought to your house already cooked and ready to eat. It takes a huge load off. Thanks everyone for helping us, we really appreciate it.
5 comments:
What a really sweet post. I think it is funny that Halle ignores Cam. That is what Addie did.
I want to bring you a little meal one night. I will call you and set it up. :)
That IS a sweet post. I have so much to be thankful for too. I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing well. Cam is SUPER cute, and he already looks so much bigger...if that's possible! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple days!
What a cutie! Congrats you two!
Your little boy is so cute. I love the kitchen set your grandma bought halle. I found you on Criscell's blog, so i added you to mine.
Wow, I can't believe how much he already looks like a lil' boy and not a lil' baby. Camden is a very cute name btw :)
You're a very diligent poster - I commend you. I'm still striving for once a month (lol).
Post a Comment