Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bath Time

I usually only post on Sunday evenings but I was telling my mother-in-law about the two kids in the sink/bath and had to post a picture for her to see. Camden loves taking a bath, it's so cute. Yesterday, I was giving Cam a bath and Halle wanted to get in too. So we filled up the other side of the sink and they took a bath together. Halle made sure they both had lots of bubbles. I'm glad they already like doing things together.

4 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

That is so cute. I love all the bubbles and Cam's face. I'm glad Halle's adjusting well, and that they're friends.

Criscell said...

I love it! Cam is so expressive in those pictures! I can't believe Halle fits in your kitchen sink. Too cute.

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

So cute! Cam is so adorable - thanks for letting me borrow him last week during church for a bit!

2x2momma said...

That is the sweetest photo of Cam and Halle! What a little angel! How wonderful that they are getting along so well. Looks like they are already nice playmates.