Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pictures!

My brother took some pictures of our family for my Christmas present. It was hard to get everyone to cooperate for the family pictures but he got some cute ones of the kids.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are sooooo cute! I hope we can see you guys soon!

Kim said...

Your family pictures are SO cute! I can't believe how big Camden is getting! It feels like forever since we've seen you last...we need to hang out again soon:-) Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

how cute! i cannot believe how big camden is already!!!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

So cute! What a darling family you have.

McArthur Family said...

I love the pictures. We'll have to tell Dan good job. Hope you guys have a safe trip back.

Criscell said...

SUPER CUTE! What an adorable family. I love the one of you and Camden cheek to cheek! And that one of Halle holding the daisy is precious. Crew can't wait to meet his new best friend. Drive home safe! We missed you guys!

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. The kids look so adorable. I can't believe how big Cam looks. He's so cute. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Cute pictures!! Halle looks so grown up - I love her hair! Hope you guys had a great New Year!

Kirsten said...

i know everyone keeps saying it, but i have to add my "so cute!!!" to the mix. you look great!

Elizabeth said...

I love these pictures so much! Talk about adorable babies...And I think the family portrait is wonderful. You guys look fantastic and so happy! Thanks for sharing :)

kalie said...

Hi there. These pictures are great! The funny thing is that "getting everyone to cooperate" in Kevin's family means getting the adults to stop squirming!!