Congratulations you guys! He's absolutely beautiful! We're glad everyone is home and things are going well. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!
BEAUTIFUL! And I love that Halle is in the princess dress :). I need to call you, maybe I'll do that this afternoon. I am so excited for you. I hope you don't mind (and don't get me wrong...I love my life right now!), but I am living vicariously. There is just something amazing about newborns...
LOOK AT YOU, MAMA! Wow, are you ready for ME to come nanny for you? We love and miss you! Send us an update soon! We talk about you all the time! That pic of your old house in NP seriously brought tears to my eyes! We have so many great memories! Hi from all of us! Jen, Seli, Hallden, Blake, Brody & Saylor too! :) BIG hug and lots of congrats! You guys look awesome!
What darling pictures! I just love his blond fuzz! He is a very handsome little guy. Can't wait to see more of him. So sorry we're not there to help you out more. We're thinking of you and we'll help you out lots when we get home!
12 comments:
So happy for you! and we are so glad the Grandma is there with you. Jerry and Barbara and Kadyn
Congratulations you guys! He's absolutely beautiful! We're glad everyone is home and things are going well. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!
Congratulations! He already looks so big and not like a new born. He is so cute.
BEAUTIFUL! And I love that Halle is in the princess dress :). I need to call you, maybe I'll do that this afternoon. I am so excited for you. I hope you don't mind (and don't get me wrong...I love my life right now!), but I am living vicariously. There is just something amazing about newborns...
What a cutie pie! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! you all look beautiful...and handsome!
LOOK AT YOU, MAMA! Wow, are you ready for ME to come nanny for you? We love and miss you! Send us an update soon! We talk about you all the time! That pic of your old house in NP seriously brought tears to my eyes! We have so many great memories! Hi from all of us! Jen, Seli, Hallden, Blake, Brody & Saylor too! :) BIG hug and lots of congrats! You guys look awesome!
he's so cute!! Halle is so cute and getting big. How does she like her little bother? Enjoy this time when they are little love lori
He is sooo precious! Thanks for sharing! I can't believe how big he is too!!!
You guys look so cute and happy! Congratulations - hope you make it up to Cali soon for a visit so we can meet him!
He's adorable and I love the name. Congratulations!
What darling pictures! I just love his blond fuzz! He is a very handsome little guy. Can't wait to see more of him. So sorry we're not there to help you out more. We're thinking of you and we'll help you out lots when we get home!
Post a Comment