Today in between sessions of conference we went for a walk and "We Found Fall." Halle noticed the tree was yellow and underneath the tree were tons of leaves that had fallen. Wes raked them up with a big stick but the leaves were falling faster than he could rake. We had fun playing in the leaves and had to take some pictures because we were so excited to find Fall.
3 comments:
Thats amazing that you were able to find some 'fall' here in AZ! We might have to come over and see it sometime. It was really great chatting with you last night. We'll have to hang out again sometime soon!
How fun that you found some leaves! I really miss that about home. I love Halle's hair in those pics too. She is so cute!
I saw your blog on Kim's...super cute...I love the fall pics...I can't believe you took them here in AZ! :)
Thanks for always coming up with such fun ideas...you are such a creative one! :)
Post a Comment