Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cleaning Class

For Relief Society we had a mini group on cleaning. Here are the 5 things I learned at Cleaning Class:
  1. The dirtiest place in your house is your door knobs. I never knew this.
  2. To keep your carpets clean it is best to wear socks. No wonder my carpets are so dirty. We never wear socks. However it is better to wear shoes than to be barefoot. I guess our feet have lots of natural oils in them that attract dirt.
  3. Try a magic eraser. I used one on my shower and it worked wonders. It also works great on grout. Caution I heard they can burn children's skin (that's just what I heard).
  4. Instead of using Windex, take a spray bottle and fill it up with about 2 cups of water and add a drop of dish washing soap and a drop of rubbing alcohol. Also try using a squeegee. It reduces streaks and you save on paper towels.
  5. Start at the top and work your way down to the floor.

It was a super fun class and I learned lots. Go start cleaning your door knobs!

1 comment:

Katie said...

And I'm always so psycho about getting shoes off when we walk in the door!!