Sunday, September 28, 2008
October
Any idea's on how to prepare for the longest October of my life? I'm hoping this month goes by super fast but considering the circumstances, I'm not sure it will. I'm feeling pretty good most of the time but every once in a while I just need to lay down or I feel super uncomfortable. I guess the solution to surviving the last month of pregnancy is to keep busy. But I need some idea's on how to stay busy when all you want to do is lie down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So I just can't tell you enough how jealous I am of you that you're almost done!! Lucky, luck you. As for how to survive...hm...I would say "go shopping!" but we have no money! Come over here and go swimming with us! Borrow my sewing machine and make a baby blanket! That will take quite a bit of time. I'll keep thinking for you...
make treats. i tried a new and complicated brownie recipe while in labor with dalton, and it helped pass the time. and you can eat them, and (almost) not feel guilty!
Netflix.
Post a Comment