Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Halle's First Movie"

It's been a long day and I'm tired so I'm just going to keep it short. After all, blogging is supposed to be a fun thing, right. We took Halle to see her first movie at the movie theater this week, Wall*e. She was very excited in anticipation to go to the theater. I debated for a while whether or not she'd be able to sit through the movie and she ended up doing okay. It helped that there were only a few people in the theater and I didn't feel bad when she would talk. We also packed lots of snacks. We all really enjoyed the movie, but most of all we all just enjoyed doing something fun together as a family.

5 comments:

kalie said...

Fun! Her hair looked so cute at church today. She's adorable.

Kim said...

I can't wait to be able to take Audrey to the movies! What a fun family activity! I'm so glad to hear it went well! I really want see that movie too...I love the 'Pixar' movies!

Criscell said...

What a fun idea. We definitely want to see that one too!

Frei Family said...

Yay!! I am so glad that she made it through the whole movie- i believe that is credable feat!! Congrats!!

Kirsten said...

we were totally going to do the same thing (same first time) but ran out of time before my big trip! we should be twinners.