Sunday, August 31, 2008
Cooking with Halle
I love when Halle wants to help me cook. I think it's great that she can learn and I like to watch her pretend to cook by herself after we have cooked together. However, I get a little bit nervous of how things are going to turn out. For instance, I'll tell Halle we need 2 cups of flour and hand her the flour and measuring cup. She puts the measuring cup in the bag of flour and gets about a tenth of the cup full and then pours it into the bowl. I guess what I am trying to say is, it's almost impossible for us to get the right amount of each ingredient when Halle's helping. Lucky we haven't run into too many problems so far. One of Halle's favorite things to do when cooking with Mommy is lick the beaters. Here she is licking our yummy cream cheese frosting off the beater. Emm Emm GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good mom you are! I need to have Caysja help me in the kitchen more. I know she would like to...if only I didn't get so impatient with her!
you are so good. dalton loves to help me with cooking and cleaning up, but i just cringe because the mess will be even bigger, and there's always the possibility of burns, falling off the counter when i'm not looking...
i just need to get over it!
Post a Comment