I'm not sure if it's that Halle and I both have colds, or that we just got home from a week in Chilly Utah, but today I'm kind of feeling like it's finally Fall. Since the leaves don't change color here in AZ I guess Fall is more of a feeling in the air than an actual change. For instance, it has cooled down to the 90's. To celebrate I put out my pumpkin decorations and made apple crisp.
I guess I love Fall because it's a time of new beginnings. It also means that all of my favorite Holidays are coming up. I love the pumpkin patch, dressing up for Halloween. I am glad that our baby boy is due. My birthday's in the Fall, I love getting together with family for Thanksgiving and the whole idea of spending a day celebrating all that we're thankful for. And then I love EVERYTHING about Christmas!
Hurray Fall is finally here!
3 comments:
AMEN! I LOVE Fall too! I wish it would cool down a little more here though...oh well. We can't have it all, right?
We're glad you're back and that you had a good time (well, survived anyway) in Utah. Caysja missed her best friend!
I agree with you... i think it is officially fall in my book, too!!
You guys look so cute! You got a haircut, Wes! And the apple crisp looks delish. Have a great day!
Post a Comment