Wednesday, July 9, 2008
The heat ain't stoppin this BBQ
First I need to apologize for our camera. It obviously has seen better days.
Wes bought this little grill from Fry's and we have been enjoying yummy BBQ since. Halle loves to play in her sand box while dad's out grillin. Mom however is inside because she doesn't care to BBQ or play in the sand box when it's a 115 outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun! I'm jealous that they'll let you grill on your patio-unlike San Lagos.
Cute background! Thanks for watching Caysja for us tonight. I'm SO sorry she didn't go to sleep for you! If I would have known that, I never would have left her that long.
Cute new background--this is Kalie, BTW. I can't believe your hubby is brave enough to sit out in the heat--next to a BBQ! You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment