We had a super fun fourth. Thanks to the Roberts for being our family for the day. We swam, had a BBQ, played games and watched the fireworks. All of my favorite things to do on the fourth.
What a CUTE family picture! It sounds liks you had a great 4th! It was so much fun seeing you at the ward breakfast and also hanging out with you last night! Thanks for the invite! Next time we'll have to have you over for dinner and treats!
4 comments:
What a CUTE family picture! It sounds liks you had a great 4th! It was so much fun seeing you at the ward breakfast and also hanging out with you last night! Thanks for the invite! Next time we'll have to have you over for dinner and treats!
I'm so glad you got this picture off my blog--that's why I posted it. Feel free to copy more!
Very cute picture! You look great! I know that you probably don't feel it, so I wanted to let you know. Talk to you soon.
You guys look like you're having a blast! And H. looks so adorable :) Love, Elizabeth
Post a Comment