Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Girly Fun

I've been looking at my toe nails for weeks now thinking I should really paint them. It just makes you feel so girly to have cute painted toes. So Halle and I decided to stop by the salon and get our toe's painted . I didn't even think to get Halle's nails painted, but she insisted by saying, "Halle toes too." I couldn't believe how still she held her feet and that she actually let the lady touch her feet. Here's the final outcome.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun that she is old enough to do that kind of thing together! How are you feeling these days? We need to find a way to see you sometime soon!

Criscell said...

Cute background! I love both of your toes! I really want to do that with Caysja, but I know she wouldn't hold as still as Halle. You got such a great deal on it too!

Katie said...

Halle is too cute...I can't believe how big she is getting to be able to get her nails done!!!

2x2momma said...

You have got to be kidding me- how cute your toenails are, especially Halle's! I love it!