Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Get in the Spirit!

Halle found this flag at Micheal's today and would not put it down. I wasn't going to buy it, but the lady at the cash register talked me into it. Anyway, we thought we'd share our excitement for the 4th of July with you.

4 comments:

Criscell said...

Halle looks so patriotic! (Especially with those hair bows...)

Kim said...

These are such ADORABLE pictures of Halle! I love getting Audrey all dressed up in fun outfits that suits whatever holiday is coming up!
Thanks again for coming to Audrey's birthday party on Friday! It wouldn't have been the same without ya! I look forward to coming over on Wednesday for the playgroup.

2x2momma said...

She looks so cute!!

Criscell said...

We had a great time with you guys on the 4th too! Thanks for hanging out with us. Like I said earlier, if I can't be with my family, you guys are a nice substitute! We're so glad to know you.