Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sewing Group

I'm really excited about the sewing mini group in our ward. We just finished our first project - Tote's. It was my idea. I really wanted a huge bag I could use to carry all the swimming stuff or all the sand toys and here's the finished product. It's not perfect but I felt good about myself after I finished it.

7 comments:

Criscell said...

It looks so great! That was so fun, wasn't it? Good idea!

Kirsten said...

way to go! i have tons of unfinished sewing projects. maybe i should start my own group.

Unknown said...

I love the sewing group! How often do you meet? The bag is adorable, good job!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

what a cute bag!! see you are creative. keep posting your crafts bc i need ideas for my next project!!

kalie said...

Alissa,

Hi! I just found your blog through Criscell--those bags did turn out cute! Our URL is www.kkchamberlain.blogspot.com.

kalie

ashlee said...

Look at you, being all crafty. It was so fun to see you on Friday. You look so happy and like you are enjoying AZ.