Friday, April 11, 2008
New PJ's
Someone once told me never to buy clothes on sale for our kids to grow into. I say the opposite. I was so happy to have new PJ's for Halle sitting in her closet all ready. The weather has changed and Halle's warm PJ's are too hot now. I thought I was going to have to go buy some and then I remembered the 2 pairs of PJ's I bought for Halle a year and a half ago from Gap. They were $4.50 each. (such a deal!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the pajamas...and the before bed hair! I laughed when you said those are the "cooler" pj's...those are what my kids wear in December. When we want them to sleep cool it is a onsie :) . Not near as cute I'll admit!
Great pic, Alissa! Halle is stylin' in those PJ's--not to mention her hair! What a smart mom you are to be so prepared. It was fun to go to the pool today with you guys.
I love buying things and saving them!! I will be honest and tell you that i already have christmas bought for both mine and rhetts grnadparents, on BOTH f our parents sides!! I know pathetic!! Now, if i can just remember that i have that stuff in December.....
Halle is getting so big! I love the pj's, great find. You always got such great deals.
Cute PJ's! Adorable baby! I love buying ahead of time. The good news here is that the climate doesn't change all that much! You can be pretty sure that it will fit during the right season :)
I'm so with you on that one! I figure out what sizes my kids will probably be when so that if there is a needed item on sale (jammies and jeans always!), I'm set. And I love being able to pull something out of the closet and see if it fits. I love the anticipation of a really cute outfit to grow into.
Post a Comment