On Thursday Wes called for his lunch talk and told me had Saturday off. Those are one in million with his job. When he said this I immediately thought of Grandma's big Birthday weekend in California and asked if maybe he could try and get Friday off too. Well he did, so we left for California on Friday morning to Surprise Grandma for her Birthday. She was so surprised and told us it was the best Birthday present ever.
It was so fun to see all our old friends and spend time with all my family. Halle loved it too.
Halle and Madison eating ice cream cones at Grandma's. So spoiled!

I used to work at this little Cafe in The Century City Mall. My Uncle owns it. We had lunch there twice during our trip to Grandma's.

Helping Grandma blow out the candles.

Halle just got out the bath and was jumping on the bed showing off for all her cousins while I was trying to dress her and put lotion on her. She was nude for most of it.

Halle favorite chair to watch Barney in at Grandma's.

Yeah, We're driving to Grandma's. Are we there yet?
5 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys got to have a fun weekend with family in Cali! It looks like you had an absolute blast!
We're so happy that you got to see all your family. What a fun trip! Caysja missed her "Howie"!
is that your senior picture in the background (halle's lotion picture)? what a babe!
so glad you got to go to cali!
Wow!! It looks like you had so much fun!! I love going home to see all of our family!! I bet Grandma was so happy!!!
Wow! I noticed the picture in the background, too. Is it you? or your mom???
Post a Comment