Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Preggers

For those of you who haven't seen me for a while, this is not what I really look like. However I am really 3 months pregnant. Our little muffin will be arriving sometime around November 3. I can't think of a better birthday present. Everyone ask if I'm sick and I'm not. That's why I think I'm having a boy. With Halle, I threw up every day during the first three months. With this pregnancies I've only thrown up once. Let's hope I stay feeling good:)

6 comments:

Criscell said...

What a fun day we had! Thanks for going--maybe next time we can go without kids! =) I love that pic of you. You're not even showing at all in real life!

Hamar Times said...

You are such a pretty pregger! Love the pic!!! It was such a fun day and I'm glad we could spend as much time in the stores as we did. Can't wait to see if you're having a little man!!! Either way--It's all good!
Glad you are feeling better with this pregnancy.:)

Kirsten said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!
AHHHHH!!!!
I'm just so so SO excited! Cogratulations!
hmmm...I wasn't as sick with Dalton, either. Maybe it is a boy thing.

Jamie said...

yeah for pregnancy! only this time you are a month ahead of us! we are a little over two months, due at the end of Nov. Same with the sickness, not bad compared to the first, so we are also thinking its a boy! We would love to see you guys at the end of July at Disneyland, do you think you can come up still? If not, we'll have to catch up some other time, for sure!

2x2momma said...

You look fantastic Alissa! Just a few more weeks to go until that's the real you! Yeay!

johnson hq said...

Congrats! I hope it's an easy pregnancy for you!