Wes is often left to tend Halle while I cook and clean up dinner. Tonight after I cleaned up I found Wes and Halle looking like this. It was so cute, I had to take a picture.
Hey, it was fun to have you guys over tonight! The rolls were super yummy! Hey, I forgot to ask you...did I by chance leave my glue gun at your house the other day? I can't find it anywhere!
I have a picture (hmm I should post it) of Phillip and Dalton with pots on their heads from the children's little kitchen set. No wonder he and Wes were always friends. I love Halle's pigtails, by the way. Lydia only lets me do her hair sometimes, but mostly she likes to do mine.
5 comments:
How sweet!! See, those toys are good fun after all!
Hey, it was fun to have you guys over tonight! The rolls were super yummy! Hey, I forgot to ask you...did I by chance leave my glue gun at your house the other day? I can't find it anywhere!
It looks like wes likes the blocks more than haley!! haha... cute picture!
I have a picture (hmm I should post it) of Phillip and Dalton with pots on their heads from the children's little kitchen set. No wonder he and Wes were always friends.
I love Halle's pigtails, by the way. Lydia only lets me do her hair sometimes, but mostly she likes to do mine.
It was fun to go shopping with you tonight! You'll have to tell Wes I'm sorry for bringing you home so late!
Post a Comment