What can I say? Our kids are darling! That was super fun! Thank you so much for inviting us! Everything was so cute and yummy too! Happy Valentine's Day!
Thanks for having us over. Presten had such a great time and he even wore his necklace the rest to the night. It was allot of fun. ------Sara Patchett
Ummm.. i think i need a child so that i can come to these fun events! Looks like you guys had a good time!
what a great idea!I love the g-ma/g-pa pictures, too
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What can I say? Our kids are darling! That was super fun! Thank you so much for inviting us! Everything was so cute and yummy too! Happy Valentine's Day!
Thanks for having us over. Presten had such a great time and he even wore his necklace the rest to the night. It was allot of fun. ------Sara Patchett
Ummm.. i think i need a child so that i can come to these fun events! Looks like you guys had a good time!
what a great idea!
I love the g-ma/g-pa pictures, too
Post a Comment