Thursday, January 31, 2008
I've been Tagged
Two Names You Go By: Al and Mommy
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: VS sweatpants and a white shirt from target
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: someone who encourages me to be better and someone to do fun things with.
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: family outings and home projects
Two things you did last night: grocery shopping and read my book the Nanny Diaries
Two people you Last Talked To: Wes and my brother in Utah
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Going to Real Deals for their girl's night super bowl party, and taking Halle to her mommy and me movement class.
Two Longest Car Rides: Idaho to Michigan pregnant (I threw up 4 times in the first two hours) and anywhere when I'm tired and have to drive.
Two Favorite Holidays: The 4th of July, Easter and Christmas( I can count, I just have three favorites)
Two Favorite Drinks: fruit smoothies, and blue powerade
Two Things About Me you may not have known: My basketball team won the junior olympics and I want to have a really beautiful house someday.
Two jobs I have had in my life: dental assistant and waitress at small hometown deli.
Two Movies I would watch over and over: Sound of Music and the Princess Bride
Two of my favorite foods: Salad and homemade chocolate chip cookies
Two places I'd rather be right now: Lake Powell with my family and on a campout with all my friends and their little families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for doing that. It was fun to get to know you better! I also LOVE the Sound of Music! My sister and I used to watch it over and over and she could almost quote it word for word! I didn't know how much you like to camp. We do too! We should do that this summer!
Ummm.. I wish i was at lake powell too!! Rhett and I go every summer, we love that place!!
Post a Comment