How fun! You all look so great, & it must have been awesome to be so close to the floats. I saw a little of the parade on TV. Pretty cool! (I love her pink baby crocs!)Happy New Year XXOO
Halle is wearing shorts on New Year's Day!!! I am too used to the snowy Midwest! I watched quite a bit of the parade and my favorite was the one where the car turned into a space ship right before my eyes!
2 comments:
How fun! You all look so great, & it must have been awesome to be so close to the floats. I saw a little of the parade on TV. Pretty cool! (I love her pink baby crocs!)Happy New Year XXOO
Halle is wearing shorts on New Year's Day!!! I am too used to the snowy Midwest! I watched quite a bit of the parade and my favorite was the one where the car turned into a space ship right before my eyes!
I hope you are all doing well
Post a Comment