Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Arise and seize the day

Newsies has become one Halle's favorite movies and I love it. Because Newsies is one of my favorites movies too. I find myself singing this song when I wake up in the morning and see a blanket of never ending snow.
The first half of winter we avoided the snow. We just pretended it wasn't there. Now we play in it. I guess it helps that my kids are finally okay with wearing a jacket, hat, gloves, and boots. You wouldn't believe how long it's taken me to convince them to put on a jacket before we leave the house.
Who knows when spring will come. Maybe April, maybe May. But as long as there is snow, we will play in it!
He loves to shovel the snow, just like dad
Snow Angel
Do you want some, it's tasty