Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mckee's Pet Farm

Criscell and her kids came and spent a day with us in Pokey. There is a pet store in town that has a free petting zoo and park in the back of it. We took Criscell and her kids for a few hours of fun. Criscell saw the place and her first reaction was, "This is so Idaho!" Oh well, it's fun for kids and free.Caysja and Halle Cute Cam BFF's
They have a bunch of old rides that are broken for the kids to climb and play on.
Sharing a seat belt. I didn't really let them do this so don't worry. But I think every girl wants to share a seat belt with their friend. Silly Girls!

1 comment:

Criscell said...

SOOO cute!!! Will you email me those pictures? I LOVE the one of Caysja and Halle hugging. We had such a fun day with you guys! Thanks for letting us come see you. Oh, and good job on your Halloween costumes--they turned out great!