Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update

This picture is suppose to be at the bottom with the other Natalie's house pictures. These little guys played so cute together. Every day I get to go workout for an hour and Wes watches the kids. One day while I was gone Halle made me out of clay. Pretty good, for a 4 year old. We've had a few cold days here and it got me anxious to find winter clothes for kids. Halle is looking super cute in her new winter clothes all from the used clothing store.
We went to Natalie Kemp's pad this week. Her father in-law is the local dentist in Pocatello. I think he does pretty well. This is just the back of the house. I didn't get a picture of the front. Holy Cow though, it was probably the biggest house I've ever been in and I've been in some big houses. And the whole house was decorated so cute.
Part of the back patio.
Criscell and Natalie. It was fun to be around AZ Friends again. Thanks for having us Natalie.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you get a chance to get out! And the kids look like they're having fun. Strike a pose, Halle! :)

Elizabeth said...

I just noticed Cam's famous blue crocs! :) I just want to hug him!

Criscell said...

That was FOR SURE the biggest house I have ever been in too!! It was beautiful. I could hardly believe how big it was. You got some cute pics of the boys! It was fun to hang out that day. I love that new shirt on Halle and where did you get that darling headband?