Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nauvoo, IL

The Log Cabin we stayed in.
Our families room
The Morris cousins
Hiding under the bed
the wagon tour
Wes with his little brother Alex and his family
Halle holding the rope she made at the Family Living Center
Watching movies in the covered wagon before bed
doing science experiments with Grandma Brenda
Having a tea party with Grandma Brenda
Acorns!
Lunch at Dairy Queen in Carthage, IL
In front of Carthage Jail

5 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I know you were really looking forward to that trip. I'm so glad it turned out well and you guys had a great time. How's school going? Are you adjusting ok?

Kirsten said...

I've eaten at that dairy queen! Phillip and I were remembering that when we went there just recently, we had eaten there with his family right after we went to the courthouse for our marriage license.

Criscell said...

What a FUN summer you guys have had!! I LOVE all your pics! Nauvoo is awesome and I would love to go back again someday. I want to see more pics of your new house--oh, wait, maybe I'll just come see it in person! We had fun with you guys the other day! Thanks for the gift!

Criscell said...

What a FUN summer you guys have had!! I LOVE all your pics! Nauvoo is awesome and I would love to go back again someday. I want to see more pics of your new house--oh, wait, maybe I'll just come see it in person! We had fun with you guys the other day! Thanks for the gift!

Elizabeth said...

Great memories of this summer! I'm so glad we were all together and had such a good time. Thanks for coming and being so wonderful! I love you guys! xxoo