Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Joanna, Thanks for taking these pictures for us. This week Camden and I had a Birthday. I can't believe my little guy is already one. I felt like I tried to treasure having a baby and the time still flew by. Oh well. Halle and I at the surprise party on my Birthday. Thanks friends for being the Best Friends Ever! I can always count on you guys and I'm so thankful for you!
Camden blowing out his candle at his Birthday Party. I love you little one.
Morris Family Fun

6 comments:

McArthur Family said...

I love those pictures. Glad you had a great birthday!

Criscell said...

Happy birthday you two! It was so fun to celebrate it with you both.

Kirsten said...

what great photos! James and I were born in the same week, too. At the time, I really really really didn't want to be in the hospital on my birthday, but now that I look back, I think, who cares?

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

You look gorgeous Alyssa - and I know what you mean about the time flying by!

KB said...

Glad it was a good one -hope you got my bday voicemail :)

ashlee said...

Happy Birthday little Camden! Alyssa, I need your address for a Christmas card. I can't believe it is already Christmas time.