Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I LOVE Fall!

It has been so nice to be here in Utah. Today, I took my kids over to my aunts house and took a few pictures of them with my sister in-laws nice camera. Wow, I can't wait till we can afford a camera like it. I admit, I'm not the best photographer but I had a ton of fun.

5 comments:

Brenbren said...

The pictures are cute! I hope everything is going well for you. I will keep your family in my prayers. If you need someone to listen, I would be happy to. You will probably be able to return the favor soon;(

Alaina said...

Your kids are so cute, and getting so big!!!

Travis and Britni said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad you're able to be up there right now. We miss you though.

KB said...

I love the one with the Halle hugging and kissing Camden!

Criscell said...

So cute! I would love to have a nice camera someday too...along with a lot of other things...

So sorry I got cut off while talking to you last night. I guess my phone was about to die and I didn't know it. We miss you guys and you're in our prayers constantly.