Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 9, 2009

This week

It's been another good week at the Morris home. Halle is a chocoholic and here is a picture of her covered in it. It's funny to me that she loves chocolate so much because I've always been a vanilla girl. We discovered Cam's first favorite book, Where is Baby? He loves it.
Halle got her first real hair cut and last one for a long time. I thought they might do something that I didn't know how to do but I thought wrong.

5 comments:

Brenbren said...

I JUST barely found your blog!?! Too cute!

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

I love the picture of Halle covered in chocolate! Don't we all wish we could get away with that some days?

Elizabeth said...

Halle is so adorable! And I love that Cam is "reading" now. What a good daddy! Love you!

Criscell said...

Such cute pics of your kids! We miss you guys already. Hope you have a good Spring Break.

ashlee said...

I'm so sad that we didn't get to play while you guys were here. I hope everything is well with your Grandma and that we will get to see you guys soon.