I never understood why mom's are so attached to their boys. For instance I remember my own mom who never shows emotions, crying while she watched my brother wrestle in high school. He loved fighting his way out of a wrestling hold to pin his opponent, but my mom could not stand to see her little boy, all 189 lbs. of him, in pain. So I'm starting to understand. Camden just makes me so happy and the only reason I can think to explain it is that there is a special bond between moms ad their little boys.
Wes said the cutest thing to me yesterday. He said "I'm glad we have Camden because you are so happy when you hold him." It's because I can't help but smile and laugh when I'm with Cam. He's just too cute, too kissable, and too much fun to be around. I saw this cute little wooden plaque the other day that explained it best. It said, "Sweet Baby, You are my sunshine." Camden is my sunshine.
10 comments:
That is such a sweet post! And those pics of Camden smiling are just adorable! What a cutie he is! It was so fun to hang out with you guys so much this weekend. We had a great time--as always.
So glad you are back to your blog! I love the pictures, and I love the "thought". I feel guilty sometimes, but Sam just makes me happy. He loves me more than anyone, and it just makes me feel special. I am so glad you have Cam too :). Miss you guys. Will we see you at Easter???
So cute! I can't believe Cam is getting so big! Love your pictures!
How cute. I love the picture of you next to him on the bed. It was precious. I can't wait to have a boy and hopefully have that bond with him as you do with Cam.
I still can't get over how BIG he is getting! They seriously grow up way too fast! Cute pictures of the both of you:-) So precious!
Oh my goodness, Camden is such a chunk! What a little sweetie, I can't believe how fast they grow.
What a little angel! Thank heavens for little boys.
your family is so cute!!!! Halle is absolutely beautiful!!! Camden has the cutest little baby face.
He is so cute. The minute I brought Mav home I knew he would melt my heart. Camden is huge by the way!
That was such a sweet post! He is precious and little boys are the best!
Post a Comment