We have a really great ward here in AZ. Britni threw my friend Criscell and I a surprise baby shower today and tons of girls came and supported us. Thank You So Much Everyone! I feel very loved. Here's a few pictures from the celebration.
All the girls and Kids
All the ladies who are pregnant
Halle and I won a jar of peanut butter M&M's my favorite.
Okay, so this is probably a stupid question...how did you post those pics from Britni's email on your blog? I've been trying all afternoon to do that too, but it won't let me for some reason!
3 comments:
It was SO fun! You kept the secret really well. Thanks for the diaper cake. It is super cute! And thanks for watching Caysja tonight too.
That is great! You look great...I'm sure it;s getting hard to hang in there! I got the MM cd today...thanks so much again for that!
Okay, so this is probably a stupid question...how did you post those pics from Britni's email on your blog? I've been trying all afternoon to do that too, but it won't let me for some reason!
Post a Comment