Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Vacation

We spent the last week in California and had a wonderful trip. We enjoyed catching up with friends and visiting some of our favorite places. Halle wanted to go to the Zoo, Wes wanted to go out for Korean food, and I wanted to stop by Sprinkles and enjoy some freshly made cupcakes. I'm glad I took some pictures to help us always remember our fun Summer Vacation! Halle enjoyed playing with some of her old Friends. Thanks Puentes for sharing your toys and hospitality with us! It was fun. This is how we kept Halle quite while driving. Halle enjoyed playing with Madison on the toys at the park. We had a fun picnic at the park with my cousin Madison and our grandma. Mommy really likes Sprinkles cupcakes so we had to stop by while we were in Beverly Hills. Water, Water, Water! Halle couldn't get enough of this cool water fountain. Halle has been talking about the zoo a lot lately and I promised her that we could go to the zoo in California. Halle loved being able to brush the goats. We went with our friends the Kay's to Korea Town and enjoyed some delicious authentic Korean food. This is the one thing Wes wanted to do during our vacation and he loved every minute of it. Building a sand castle. We wish we could of spent another day at the beach. Halle and Wes enjoyed playing in the sand and boggie boarding. I'm not kidding, Halle rode the boggie board with Wes. The weather was so nice that we spent most of our free time taking walks and playing in the front yard. We had fun playing games with my cousin Karyna, her husband Matt and our "GRAND"MA. Thanks for making time for us.

4 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH! Your back! It looks like you had alot of fun on your vacation! Cute pictures. We'll have to hang out for sure sometime this week! We missed having you around. Give me a call!

Criscell said...

Sounds like you had a fun time! We missed you. Caysja couldn't stop saying "play Howie" all the way home! We'll have to get together to play soon...as soon as we get all moved that is...

Elizabeth said...

Fun vacation photos! I can't believe H.'s hair is getting so long and pretty :) The beach sure looks fun! I miss you, W.!

KB said...

Hey, thanks for posting this pic so I could get a copy of it :)

It was so fun to get to talk with you a spend a lil' time together. Hope there will be more sometime soon!

Take care and good luck with the discipling/praising.