Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It all started with a blind date setup by my neighbors to the "Get Your Roommate A Date" 70's dance. And now we are celebrating 3 years. In this time we have moved twice, lived in three states, both graduated college. Wes has had 2 jobs AMX Marketing and Enterprise. We have 1 Beautiful daughter and a baby boy on the way. We're out of debt and financially stable and most important we still love each other and our favorite time is "Family Time!" I think we're doing good. Happy Anniversary and cheers to the next 60 plus years.
The beautiful baby I was talking about! Teton Mountain's Sept 2005
Wes's Birthday Jan 2005
Salt Lake Temple Nov 2004

7 comments:

2x2momma said...

Congratulations Alissa! You guys really are very blessed! All our best wishes for your special day-
xo
Melissa

Kirsten said...

Happy anniversary! I remember walking into Sacrament Meeting the first Sunday we were there and sitting down. Phillip was looking around and said, "theres Wes!"
Me: "Is the Wes I'm thinking about the one you're talking about?" "Yeah, he's right over there." (I still haven't seen him yet.) "Then, that means he's MARRIED!!!! Who did he marry? I want to meet her. We should be friends. Oh, there they are! Aw! She's cute!"

kalie said...

Congratulations! YAY for being married (and being out of debt? so jealous!!!!). Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations & happy anniversary! The photos are beautiful; thanks for sharing the memory lane!
Love, Elizabeth

Frei Family said...

Yay!! happy Anninersary!! I hope you did something fun!!

Criscell said...

CONGRATS you two! You are both such great people. We are so glad to know you. You make an awesome couple. Have fun tonight--I'm so jealous!

ashlee said...

Congratulations on the baby boy and anniversary. Halle will be such a good big sister. You guys look awesome in the picture of Table Rock. You don't even look like you just hiked up that steep devil of a mountain.