
He's a good dad. He's been at work for 13 hours and he came home and played with Halle. We love you!

My new favorite way to do Halle's hair, "Minnie Mouse Ears"

I Love when Halle snuggles on the bed after a bath. She looks so cute!

Deviled Eggs, a must have on Easter Sunday

Easter breakfast, "Oven Pancakes and Grapes". Notice the little before meal sampler stealing some grapes.

Halle's Easter Egg Hunt in our living room. The best part was I wasn't feeling good on Saturday so I didn't make it to the store to buy candy to fill her eggs. So I filled them with marshmallows, raisins and breath mints. She loved it.
5 comments:
Marshmellows... i think that is a good idea!!!
Those deviled eggs look yummy! You are such a good cook! I need to take a class from you. Halle's Minnie Mouse ears are darling! You're so lucky that she has so much hair--way more than Caysja, that's for sure. Thanks for going shopping at the mall with me today. It was fun! You're doing a great job with playgroup!
Super cute pictures! I don't know if I've told you but your little Halle reminds me of my niece Halle quite a bit sometimes...kinda funny.
I love the Easter Pics. What a great idea to use marshmallows! My kids love them more than chocolate.
We put one jelly bean in each egg for our kids (first year we did the egg hunt! yea!) because i knew they would just eat it all as soon as they found it anyway.
i wish lydia would let me do piggy tails in her hair! its getting so long and will even hold a braid now, but she only wants a ponytail. and only on Sundays when the rule is she has to go to church with "pretties" in her hair.
Post a Comment