Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Utah

I hardly took any pictures while in Utah but we had a great vacation and are happy to be home. We went to Jump On It in Orem. Halle learned how to jump super high on the trampoline. Halle taking a bath with her cousins!

3 comments:

Criscell said...

How fun! Glad you guys had a good time. Caysja missed Halle a lot so we're glad you're back too!

Criscell said...

You changed your blog! I love the font on the left. How did you get that script?

I just wanted to thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL bracelet you made me for my B-day!! It must have taken you forever to make that! I love it. You know just what I like!

I hope you had a better day--maybe tomorrow we can go get our pedicures!

Frei Family said...

I hope you had fun in Utah!!! It looks like halle had fun! The pictures at the temple are so cute!