Camden is changing. I so remember him as a 4 yr old, with alittle toddler chub still on him. He's such a little man now! So cute! It was so fun to see you all. I'm so glad you made time to come out and visit. Only sad we couldn't get over to Lava.
We missed you guys in Illinois. Its so good to see the cousins here. Halle is growing into such a little lady and so pretty (as always). Camden is quite the little fellow. How is he enjoying Kindergarten now? And Lilly...such a sweetie! Love you guys!
2 comments:
Camden is changing. I so remember him as a 4 yr old, with alittle toddler chub still on him. He's such a little man now! So cute! It was so fun to see you all. I'm so glad you made time to come out and visit. Only sad we couldn't get over to Lava.
We missed you guys in Illinois. Its so good to see the cousins here. Halle is growing into such a little lady and so pretty (as always). Camden is quite the little fellow. How is he enjoying Kindergarten now? And Lilly...such a sweetie!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment