Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

For Grandma Smith

 I snapped this picture of Halle before her dance recital.  Her dance studio danced to the music from the musical Wizard of OZ. 
 I was so happy with how Halle's hair turned out for the recital, I had to take a picture.
 Camden, finished preschool last week.  He was so cute at his final program.  He thought all the songs were so funny and laughed and sang them all.
 Camden receiving his certificate and crossing the bridge.
 Halle's Birthday dinner.  Cheese noodles, cauliflower, and fruit on the special birthday plate. Halle got some birthday money from her party and brought this sparkly hat.  She loves it and has been wearing it everywhere.
 Wes and I love doing projects.  We both agree they are our favorite days.  Our lasted project was to build a swing set.  Lily loves swinging in her own swing. 
 front room
 Cam's room
Halle's room
We are still working on decorating the house.  But I thought I'd show you a few of the rooms.  We love you, Grandma.  

No comments: