Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

California, Spring Break

 We had a wonderful trip to California for Halle's Spring Break.  A few highlites from our trip were:
Halle getting her ears pierced, riding on a airplane, staying at grandma's house and spending time with her, Santa Monica Beach, Cam riding like a crazy man on our bike ride form Santa Monica pier to Venice beach with Mike and Spencer, Olveria Street, Union Station, fish and chips in Ventura Habor, the kids sitting in the hot tube in the pouring rain at aunt Sandy's house, travel town, and taking pictures with Melissa Puente. 








I love California.  When I'm there, it still feels like home. I'm so happy we were able to go and to spend time with my Grandma.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow! You did a ton while you were in CA. Love the photo shoot. Cam's missing a few teeth I noticed...James wants so badly to lose one "like a big kid" :)